Assistant Director, Grade 41 (1 Position)
Submitted by webmin on Fri, 2018-04-27 17:04
Annual Salary Increment Rate
Fixed Entertainment Allowance : RM300.00
Fixed House Allowance : RM300.00
Cost of Living Assistance : RM300.00
- Assist in coordinating issues related to the Competition Law, including the interpretation of laws and applications at the national or international level;
- Assist in providing advice on legal and policy issues to ensure compliance with laws and regulations relating to the Federal Constitution, procedures or legal ethics.
- Assist in advising and drafting any proposed amendments to the law and regulation relating to the Competition Commission the execution of the Competition Act 2010.
- Assist in giving advice on matters relating to the Competition Commission’s jurisdiction and its statutory powers.
- Degree /Master in Law (Hons.).
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in legal/contracts management work.
- Good writing and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Highly organized, responsible resourceful, disciplined and possess initiative.
- Mature and able to work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and highly resilient to accommodate urgent work.