Guidelines are issued by the MyCC to act as reference to the public on how the MyCC interprets the Competition Act 2010. These Guidelines however are not a substitute for the Competition Act 2010 or any Regulations made under thereto and may be revised should the need arises.
The MyCC would advise enterprises to read these Guidelines and conduct a self assessment exercise of their businesses in respect of their conduct, procedures, management and control.
Please click on the title below to download the PDF documents respectively:
- Guidelines on Complaints Procedures (Date Published: 2 May 2012)
- Guidelines on Market Definition (Date Published: 2 May 2012)
- Guidelines on Anti-competitive Agreements (Date Published: 2 May 2012)
- Guidelines on Abuse of Dominant Position (Date Published: 26 July 2012)
- Guidelines on Financial Penalties (Date Published: 14 October 2014 )
- Guidelines on Leniency Regime (Date Published: 14 October 2014 )