|Salary Range [based on year of experience]||RM3,556.00 - RM10,411.00|
|Annual Salary Increment Rate||RM250.00|
|Fixed Entertainment Allowance||RM400.00|
|Fixed House Allowance||RM400.00|
|Cost of Living Allowance||RM300.00|
- To plan and implement programs in ensuring that that integrity and good value is in cultivated, institutionalized and implemented in MyCC;
- To receive and respond to all complaints/information on criminal misconduct and violation of MyCC’s code of conduct;
- To detect and verify complaints received with regard to alleged misconduct and coordinate appropriate action to be taken;
- To handle the reporting of the misconduct to the respective agencies;
- To plan and implement programs to ensure the compliance of existing law and regulations;
- To ensure implementation of good governance; and
- To act as the Secretariat for the Disciplinary Board.
b) Internal Audit
- To determine the trustworthiness and effectiveness of the financial system and the MyCC’s internal control;
- To evaluate the level of compliance to all policies, laws, regulations and directives that are being enforced;
- To determine whether all MyCC’s activities are being managed economically, efficiently and effectively;
- To ensure that assets and the MyCC’s interests are being protected from theft and fraud;
- To provide advice in relation to the relevant financial management system;
- To prepare annual audit plan and internal audit report for the approval of The Commission;
- To present audit findings in the Audit and Risk Committee Meetings; and
- To act as the secretariat of the Audit and Risk Committee Meeting.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from university recognized by Malaysian government
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience including of at least 3 years in internal audit field;
- Priority will be given to the candidates who possessed both experience in internal audit and integrity;
- Strong analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Independent, self-motivated and possesses great leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Broad knowledge in integrity and internal audit issues;
In addition to the above requirements, the following values are highly desirable;
- Committed to organizational goals and objectives;
- Has the ability to work under pressure; and
- Most importantly, he/she must show having the right attitude and strong integrity, upholds teamwork principle, willing to learn and listen, highly resilient and professional.
Closing Date of Application: -
For further details, interested candidates may apply through the MyCC website at www.mycc.gov.my.
* Due to large number of application, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you do not receive any reply from within 3 months, your application has not been shortlisted.